As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation remains ever-changing, we are aware that many of you may be anxious about how the next several weeks are going to look as we dive into uncharted territory. We want our clients to know Asset Essentials is committed to continuing to provide our expertise and top notch services to each and everyone one of you. The telecommunication industry is designated as an essential service, and many of you have reached out to ask about your contracts in progress as providing high speed internet to residents is top of mind. We can assure you that we are working 24/7 with all the major telecom vendors and providers to see that our clients needs are well taken care of during this unprecedented time.
• All Asset Essentials day to day operations are continuing as normal
• All Asset Essentials team members are currently working remotely and abiding by CDC recommendations of social distancing
• All Asset Essentials account managers are here to help you navigate any questions or concerns you have regarding your portfolio’s telecom ancillary income
• Asset Essentials can continue to assist in creating/finding additional streams of ancillary income for your assets
Our hearts go out to those families directly impacted by the virus. Each of us can make a difference and together we will come out more united and stronger.
If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please reach out to your account manager or contact us here.
– Your Asset Essentials Family